Customer Experience Associate
QuadPay is an alternative payment provider that allows brands to give their customers the opportunity to split their purchases into 4 interest-free, automatic installments. The customer gets the product straight away and we pay the merchant upfront.
QuadPay is one of the fastest-growing payments startups in New York City and we are looking for a Customer Experience Associate with experience working at a rapidly growing startup.
We're looking for someone with a passion for helping people who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals.
Things you'll do
- Responsible for providing support for QuadPay's customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat) in a timely manner.
- Manage, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 and/or 3 issues, inquiries and escalations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively to improve experiences throughout the customer journey.
- Document updates and changes to new and existing processes, training decks and flowcharts.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal teams to identify workflow gaps and areas for process improvement.
- Train and mentor support analysts and vendor agent teams in onshore and offshore locations.
- Provide insights, suggestions and feedback to managers / leads.
- 1-3 years of proven customer support or client service representative experience (ideally in a fast growing start-up or successful direct-to-consumer brand)
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps and Zendesk a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Share Scheme, which means all employees have a meaningful stake in the business
- 401k and other benefits
- Generous staff referral program
- Dog friendly office