QuadPay is an alternative payment provider that allows brands to give their customers the opportunity to split their purchases into 4 interest-free, automatic installments. The customer gets the product straight away and we pay the merchant upfront.
The Vice President of Sales position is an important, strategic component of the QuadPay team.
We are looking for a high-performing, experienced VP of Sales to help develop and drive our customer acquisition strategy. The VP of Sales will be responsible for developing new scalable structures and optimizing our sales process. They will also be responsible for hiring and managing a team of individual contributors.
The VP of Sales will work very closely with the senior leadership of the company, including the co-founders and have an active role in the development and direction of QuadPay.
Customers love us because we’re a payment solution that suits their lifestyles. For the more than 50% of millennials that don’t have a credit card, we help their cash go further with no strings attached, helping to make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting and cash flow management. Merchants love us because our platform dramatically increases customer loyalty, AoV, conversion and, most importantly, total sales.
At QuadPay, our goal is to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
- 8+ years of relevant sales, sales operations, or business operations experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Exceptional communications skills and a proven track record as an individual contributor, selling into, and managing the sales cycle for, enterprise clients
- Proven experience hiring, building, retaining, and driving a high-performing sales team
- Capacity to establish systems and processes that deliver up-to-date, accurate and actionable insights by utilizing a relevant CRM and other sales tools
- Ability to develop data-driven processes to design and refine a sales strategy, enterprise account strategy and outbound and inbound initiatives
- A relentless focus on continual innovation in the sales process
- An existing network within eCommerce will be an advantaged
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Share Scheme, which means all employees have a meaningful stake in the business
- Generous leave entitlements
- Generous staff referral program