Corporate Strategy & Financial Analysis
QuadPay is one of the fastest-growing payments startups in New York City and is changing the way consumers, and particularly millennials, pay for their purchases online and in store.
Using QuadPay allows consumers to split their purchases into 4 interest-free installments over 6 weeks, receiving the product up front, with no additional cost and no catches.
QuadPay is looking for a talented individual with prior investment banking and/or management consulting experience to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
Based in New York, the Analyst/Associate will report directly to the CEO in relation to corporate strategy analysis and will be responsible for supporting the leadership team more broadly. The candidate will also have the opportunity to participate in projects focused on our strategic priorities and long-term firm strategy.
Given the broad range of projects, the candidate should feel comfortable working across various areas, using quantitative insights to facilitate better decision-making across the whole organization. The ideal candidate will not only have the technical skills to support their recommendations but also strong interpersonal skills to manage various stakeholders.
Some of the areas you’ll work on include sales deal structuring, risk management, fund raising, new projects strategy and assessment, debt facility management, business health monitoring and forecasting.
- Collaborate with CEO and leadership team to perform deep analysis and provide recommendations in relation to various components of the business and new opportunities
- Support financial analysis and development of business plans for strategic initiatives
- Monitor receivables portfolio and merchant partner profitability performance, providing insights to assist with strategic decision making
- Assist with business planning / forecasting
- Assist in management of investor/lender relationships and reporting
- Assist leadership team with internal and external stakeholder presentation preparations
- Support management of external advisors and participants in relation to fund raising activities (i.e. legal, compliance, and tax etc)
- Tenure: 2-5 years of prior experience
- Prior Investment Banking / Management Consulting experience
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proficiency in financial modelling and Excel
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Options Scheme, which means all employees have a meaningful stake in the business
- Generous leave entitlements
- Generous staff referral program