Visual UI/UX Designer (Product)
QuadPay is an alternative payment provider that allows brands to give their customers the opportunity to split their purchases into 4 interest-free, automatic installments. The customer gets the product straight away and we pay the merchant upfront.
QuadPay is like lay-away for the online generation. We're one of the fastest-growing payments startups in New York City and we are looking for a Product Designer with experience working at a startup (consumer focusses FinTech would be a plus).
We're looking for someone with a passion for detail, product and user experience who is excited by the opportunity to design products that will be used by millions of users.
Things you'll do
- Build interfaces for QuadPay's mobile, web and app products
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions.
- Effectively manage your time and process to meet team deadlines.
- Rapidly ideate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing.
- Determine the information architecture and flows for your product features.
- Create high-fidelity visuals and specifications for your final solutions.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Solicit feedback early and often from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team.
- Help maintain our design system with other product designers, and advocate for scalable design solutions.
- Experience with Figma and other modern design tools
- Experience designing elegant mobile apps that have been used at scale
- Experience designing elegant web appliation interfaces
- 4+ years experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product team.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a depth of knowledge in user experience, interaction, and visual/user interface design.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers and Sr. Product Designers to execute on design deliverables.
- Experience in validating design decisions through user/usability research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Share Scheme, which means all employees have a meaningful stake in the business
- Generous staff referral program